Sep 14, 2023
Madhavi Murali discusses transitioning to medical school,
resources for studying, and how students can prepare for medical
school and the Step 1 exam.
- [00:44] Madhavi’s Academic Background and the BA/MD
- [03:41] Things Madhavi Learned When Transitioning from BA to
- [05:12] Resources for Developing Study Strategies
- [06:09] Using Anki to Study for Med School
- [06:51] Step Exam Going Pass/Fail
- [09:35] Difficult Courses and Study Strategies
- [11:11] The Transition from Undergrad to Medical School
- [13:09] Maintaining Hobbies in Medical School
- [14:58] The Effect of The Pandemic on Med School Students and
- [17:35] Useful Resources for Students
- [20:09] Advice for Students Applying to Medical School
- [24:57] Preparing for Step 1
- [27:33] Recommendations for Struggling Med School Students
- [28:45] The Focus of a Tutoring Session with Madhavi
Please email me if you have any comments or concerns: MCATpodcast@medschoolcoach.com
To learn more about how MedSchoolCoach can help you along your
medical school journey, visit us at Prospective Doctor.
Thanks for listening!